There is multiple solution to this.

One would probably be the beforeRender callback where the write node
would modify the path of the read node. You could also save a .py
template with some placeholders and use the sys,argv to fill your
placeholders. So you would always use the same .py file but depending of
the argurment that you provide in the command line, Nuke would render to
your desired location without saving a script

But I would start with the beforeRender callback. Just put a simple
function that modify the path of the read.

--
  Hugo Léveillé