It's okay, but thanks for the try and feedback.

As for the bounds issue, as you have seen, my setup was exactly like that sample script. So there was just one format. But the cache might be worth checking as I think it has been localized, but not fully. Maybe it tried to get those frames, although localization was turned off. I know it sounds weird, but computers, right?!
Will ping support for the GPU-related stuff.

Thanks again for the try.

    Igor