Hey hey

What I am getting at is that say I have track a point from x 100 to x 600 and y
35 to y 450 in nuke

then I take this data to AE and plug it in to particulars emtier x and y all
tracks fine

but should I take the same data and plug it in the OFX particular x and y
emiter the emitter is way way way way out of frame

to keep it in frame you need to use values like 0 to maybe .2 before it out of
frame.

now I am not using a camera I only wish to use 2D point to drive the particles
as you can very simply in AE.

regards
-adam