Not sure on how to get it working in nuke studio but I think resolve could be
quite efficient to transcode. You can conform the xml in there, then transcode
only the used media with any number of handles using media management. That
will also relink to new files. Then you just export an xml from resolve and
conform that in nuke studio. That way you're not transcoding files that you
don't need.

All the best

Stepan