Yeah, I ran into the same thing. Seems the underscore is the way to go for now, though not pretty.

Am 23.10.2016 um 14:26 schrieb Daniel Hartlehnert:
Hi Igor,

cool, this works. I had to do some minor tweak.
f += i.name() + ’ '

I wanted to extend this a little to also include the widht and height numbers after each format name. So i tried:

f += i.name() +’ ' +str(i.width()) + 'x' +str(i.height()) +’ '

But the space between the name and width creates a new entry in the panel. Obviously, blanks in the enumeration panel do that. How can i avoid that? I know i can write ’_’ instead, but with a blank it would be a bit more readable.

Daniel