We stopped trying with Studio a while back, in fact almost canceled our support
because of it. But we have show where I thought I’d venture back since really
all I need to create nuke scripts for all the shots and do it quickly to parcel
out to trackers and compers. Probably use premiere or resolve for the final
assemble and deliver. Any tips or workflow suggestions to make it as smooth as
possible? It’s a relatively short show, 1.5 - 2 minutes shot on an amira in
LogC.

thanks for any insight

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile