Hi Lucy,

Thanks for the detailed response! The remote team are now reassuring me
they are getting 30 seconds a frame on the K600 and 600 cards, which is
acceptable in this situation if they prerender this part of the script. I
don't know what they did in the end to get faster performance, but I asked
them to check their drivers. They were getting an Nvidia OpenGL driver
error before - "Unable to recover from kernel exception".

It's good to know you are testing against the K4000 and K6000. I figured
the K1200 would be relatively speedy for what it is, but evidently it is
lacking. It's doing the job for now though. Eventually it would be nice to
get two beefy cards and try out the dual setup.

Best,
Michael