Yes, I’m afraid that, as Abraham posted to this list yesterday, the solution is
to run a single instance of Nuke manually after each new install.  This updates
the cache without the race condition introduced when running Nuke through
Deadline.  You just have to do it once per install.

Watch bug 224955 for the fix.

Thanks,  Ben

> On 18 Nov 2016, at 03:11, jean-luc <jlaz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This is what happens when the ofxplugincahce folder gets corrupted
>
> I have completely stopped using furnace because of that problem. furnace
> nodes disappear without warning.
>
> here is the reply from the foundry on how to get them back. It is not a
> permanent fix, if it happens again, you’ll need to delete the ofxpugincache
> folder again
>
> The OFX cache directory is called "ofxplugincache" and is a subdirectory of
> the Nuke temporary directory.  The files themselves are called
> "ofxplugincache_{Nuke_version}-64.xml".
>
> The default location for the Nuke temporary directory on OSX is
> "/var/tmp/nuke-u{uid}", where {uid} is the userId for your user account.  You
> can find out the exact path for your Nuke temp dir by opening Nuke, hitting x
> on your keyboard when the mouse is over the nodegraph and entering the
> following TCL command :
>
> getenv NUKE_TEMP_DIR
>
> Please try removing the OFX cache file by clearing the whole
> directory and let me know if this helps.  If the problem happens again then
> let us know so that we can investigate it further.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Foundry Support
>
>> On 18/11/2016, at 15:14, Deke Kincaid <dekekinc...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:dekekinc...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> No rig/wire removal, regrain?
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Ned Wilson <nedwil...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:nedwil...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>> Did anyone else notice that FurnaceCore now appears to be only two plugins:
>> F_Align and F_Deflicker2 in Nuke 10.0v5?
>>
>> Or is it just me?
>>
>> -n

Ben Woodhall
Software Engineer
The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd
5 Golden Square
London, W1F 9HT
Tel: +44(0)20 7473 4350
Web: www.thefoundry.co.uk
Email: ben.woodh...@thefoundry.co.uk

The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027