Nope, haven't experienced it yet. But thanks for the workaround.
I'm on win10

Send from the Road

Igor Majdandzic
Compositor, TD, Supervisor
@Chimney Frankfurt

Am 08.02.2017 8:47 nachm. schrieb Josh Imbruglia <the.factory.sm...@gmail.com>:
I had a feeling it wasn't just me, glad to see that the copy and paste workaround will save you some time too.

Thanks for the reply, wondering if anyone else has workarounds or fixes.

Cheers