I haven't used it in nuke 10 much either except I know you can use it just like
in 8 - with dedicated ocio nodes if you really want.

I think the implementation is generally fantastic - being able to download
latest aces configs - I never want to go back to normal colour space pipeline .

I tend to use with a viewer input process using Ocio display node.

Using aces is great - especially when doing dmp work in photoshop or silhouette
- using the acescc space

Sent from my iPhone