I forget a last question,

We currently advise a High Performance Platform for our customers
(Opteron cluster) where our applications are linked with GOTO blas library.

I found in the Numpy distribution the file site.cfg, used to specify the
BLAS to used at the link time. (It could be an interesting feature for
us.) I noted some configuration variables have names depending on the
name of the chosen BLAS library. So, my question is: is GOTO is
supported or is it easy for us to add it? I wonder too if the string
"[atlas]" written in site.cfg is used or not ?

thanks,
Mathieu.