[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm sorry, I was a tad too quick typing there. I meant to say "And do
> I even need to [install Xcode] to run numpy?"

You need Xcode to build numpy (or anything else). If you can find a
binary, then you should be able to just run that. One of us should get a
binary for 2.5 out there soon.

by the way, if you can run 2.4 instead, you'll find a lot of binaries
for various packages here:

http://www.pythonmac.org/packages/py24-fat/index.html

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]