On 09/25/2018 11:51 AM, Charles R Harris wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As usual, the top of the PR stack is getting all the attention. As a
> start on cleaning up the old PRs, I'd like to suggest that all the
> maintainers look at their (long) pending PRs and decide which they want
> to keep, close those they don't want to pursue, and rebase the others.
> Might also help if they would post here the PRs that they think we
> should finish up.

PR 6377 [0] fixes up alignment bugs which cause complex64/128 to be
incorrectly aligned, which in turn causes further bugs. Eg,
"np.dtype('c8').alignment" is 8 but should be 4 on most systems.

The PR is in a finished state, modulo reviews. If anyone has access to
sparc/aarch systems it would be great to test it, though.

Cheers,
Allan

[0] https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/6377