Hi All,

Dropping 32 manylinux wheels was discussed in a triage meeting some time
ago and the general consensus was to do so. However, it has never been run
past the larger community on the discussion list, so this is that. Note
that we have already dropped 32 bit manylinux wheels for the upcoming
Python 3.10 as that Python version is only available on Ubuntu focal
(20.04) and Ubuntu dropped 32 bit support in 19.10 while Fedora dropped it
in 31. Rasbian is still largely 32 bit, but they have their own ppa
source.  We will continue to offer 32 wheels on Windows as it remains
popular there.

Thoughts?

Chuck