Hi All,

A quick update on the status of wheels for Python 3.10 on Mac and Windows.
The azure folks have dropped 32 bit Python 3.10 for Windows, so, unless we
complain, there will be no 32 bit versions for 3.10. Likewise, multibuild
only supports universal2 wheels Python 3.10 on Mac, so make sure your pip
version is up to date. Curiously, there are Mac builds for arm64 (OS_X 11),
but amd64 is a no go. This may be a bug in multibuild.

There is currently a problem, about two weeks old, of travis-ci flaking out
on arm64 builds. I don't know what to do about that, sometimes it runs, but
mostly it fails. We should probably look into finding another provider for
that platform.

It would be nice if someone could test the nightly universal2 wheels for
Mac, they can be installed with

 pip install -i https://pypi.anaconda.org/scipy-wheels-nightly/simple numpy

Chuck