Hi All,

This seems due to an environment change in azure-pipelines sometime after
Jan 7.  My guess is the Python version setting environment changed from
0.193 to 0.197. It can be fixed by using `MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.14`.
Note that 10.9 has been unsupported since 2019 and 10.14 is the lowest
version currently supported. We can either change to 10.14 or try to get
azure to make a change so that 10.9 works again. I've opened an issue
<https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/20893>. I don't like the idea of
changing the target in the middle of the 1.22 release cycle, but that may
be the easiest solution.

Thoughts?

Chuck