Hi Jerome,

Yeah, don't read too much into my choice of the pep517 wrapper ---
IIRC I just did "monkey see, monkey do" on
https://github.com/FRidh/mesonpep517examples, it worked for my simple
and limited use case and that was it. Last time I checked though,
mesonpep517 did not work on Windows (it might have been fixed already,
will check at some point). So this depends on your needs I guess.

Evgeni