Hi, I found that the documented default row-major order is enforced throughout
the library with a series of `order='C'` default parameters, so given this I
supposed there's no way to change the default (or am I wrong?)
If, supposedly, I'd change that by patching the library (substituting 'C's for
'F's), do you think there would by any problem with other downstream libraries
using numpy in my project? Do you think they assume a default-constructed array
is always row-major and access the underlying data?