Sorry if the message will arrive in duplicate I had some problem with
posting in the mailing list

I've installed in my machine in the following order
python 2.5
numpy 1.01
matplot lib 0.87
scipy 0.52
wxPython 2.8
with no problem
I've also installed the same packages at home and in another two
computer and everything went fine.
The I was asked to install this "configuaration" in some classroom
machines and also on another computer and I continue getting this error

The import of the numpy version of the _transforms module,
_ns_transforms, failed.  This is is either because numpy was
unavailable when matplotlib was compiled, because a dependency of
_ns_transforms could not be satisfied, or because the build flag for
this module was turned off in setup.py.  If it appears that
_ns_transforms was not built, make sure you have a working copy of
numpy and then re-install matplotlib. Otherwise, the following
traceback gives more details:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "<pyshell#2>", line 1, in <module>
   from pylab import *
 File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pylab.py", line 1, in <module>
   from matplotlib.pylab import *
 File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\matplotlib\pylab.py", line 201, in
<module>
   from axes import Axes, PolarAxes
 File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\matplotlib\axes.py", line 14, in
<module>
   from artist import Artist, setp
 File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\matplotlib\artist.py", line 4, in
<module>
   from transforms import identity_transform
 File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\matplotlib\transforms.py", line
223, in <module>
   from _transforms import Value, Point, Interval, Bbox, Affine
 File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\matplotlib\_transforms.py", line
17, in <module>
   from matplotlib._ns_transforms import *
ImportError: DLL load failed: Impossibile trovare il modulo specificato

but I can assure that If I check numpy installation before installing
matplot lib it seems everything fine.
All computer have Windows XP home edition 2002 SP2
the only difference is in the RAM quantity. (more than 256 in the
computer where everything works) but it seems so strange to me that it
is the ram (I've also installed in another computer , old one, and
everything works)
Any IDEA ????