I've more or less finished my quick triage effort.

Issues remaining to be resolved for the 1.0.3 release:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=1.0.3+Release

If they can't be fixed for this release, we should move them over to
1.1 or maybe 1.0.4 (when it is created) if they can be fixed "soon but
not now".

There are a few tickets that don't have a milestone yet:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=

The roadmap also shows a better picture of what's going on:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/roadmap?show=all

Cheers,

Albert