Matthieu Brucher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The problem will arise for every package, not only numpy, so Apple
> fixing this is the best solution IMHO.

It's unlikely they are going to. If they put that stuff there, it's because they
are using it for something, not as an (in)convenience to you. I don't recommend
using the Python.framework in /System for anything except for distributing
lightweight .apps. In that case, you can control your sys.path very well. For
regular work, use the binary from www.python.org.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."