Stefan van der Walt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I read about Titus Brown's Figleaf code coverage tool [1] on the
> Planet SciPy aggregator [2].  The results of running figleaf on the
> numpy test-suite [3] covers Python code only.
>
> What the best way of discovering the C and C++ code coverage as well?

I've never encountered any documents about checking C code coverage of Python
extension modules. It is possible that the standard tools for C code coverage
(e.g. gcov) would work fine with some finagling.

If you try this, I would love to hear what you did.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco