On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 4:21 AM, Bala subramanian
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Robert,
> Thank you. But i am trying to install it in a 32-bit machine only. In that
> case, why dose it require 64 bit libraries.

Well, judging from the paths on the command line, Python thinks it is
on a 64-bit machine: build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.3/

How did you build Python? If you didn't build it, where did you get it
from? You can check what kind of platform it thinks it is on with the
following:

>>> import platform
>>> platform.architecture()
('64bit', 'ELF')