Le lundi 23 juin 2008 à 14:10 +0200, Fabrice Silva a écrit :
> > I don't  have ideas what is causing this import error. Try
> > the instructions above, may be it is due to some compile object
> > conflicts.
> The only posts on mailing lists I've read mention security policies
> (SElinux) and /tmp execution limitations...

Another point is that the working directory has been created by a
subversion checkout command but has proper permissions
        drwxr-xr-x 4 fab fab 4096 jui 14 13:29 lib
as the fortran and the shared object files :
        -rwxr-xr-x 1 fab fab  6753 jui  9 14:14 systeme.f
        -rwxr-xr-x 1 fab fab 85746 jui 14 13:21 systeme.so

Moving these files in another directory (and adding this latter to path)
suppress the import problem...
--
Fabrice Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
LMA UPR CNRS 7051 - équipe S2M