On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 12:35 AM, Travis E. Oliphant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Travis E. Oliphant wrote:
> >> Can we fix the ticket notification mailings some day? It's been almost
> >> four months now.
> >>
> > That would be fabulous.  So far nobody has figured out how... Jarrod??
> >
> >> Re: the patch. I noticed the replacement of the signed type int by an
> >> unsigned size_t.
> >>
> > Where did you notice this?   I didn't see it.
> >
> Are you referring to Stefan's patch to the Fu's _parse_signature code in
> r5654.    This is a local function, I'm not sure why there is a concern.

There probably isn't a problem, but the use of unsigned types in loop
counters and such can lead to subtle errors, so when a signed type is
changed to an unsigned type the code has to be audited to make sure there
won't be any unintended consequences.

Chuck