Hi, with numpy 1.2.0rc1 running 'python -c "import numpy; numpy.test()"'
on my Ubuntu Hardy amd64 machine results in 1721 tests being run and 1
skipped. So far, so good.

However, if I run numpy.test(10,10,all=True), I get 1846 tests with:
the message "FAILED (SKIP=1, errors=8, failures=68)" Furthermore, there
are several matplotlib windows that pop up, many of which are
non-reassuringly blank: Bartlett window frequency response (twice -- I
guess the 2nd is actually for the Blackman window), Hamming window
frequency response, Kaiser window, Kaiser window frequency response,
sinc function. Additionally, the linspace and logspace tests each
generate a plots with green and blue dots at Y values of 0.0 and 0.5,
but it would be nice to have an axes title.

Should I be concerned that there are so many errors and failures with
the numpy test suite? Or am I just running it with unintended settings?
If these tests should pass, I will attempt to find time to generate bug
reports for them, although I don't think there's anything particularly
weird about my setup.

-Andrew