Hi,

I am trying to find a command in numpy or python that perform similar function
as Matlab find command. It will return the indexes of array that satisfy a
condition. So far I have not found anything.

Thanks

Frank> Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:51:46 +0200> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
numpy-discussion@scipy.org> Subject: Re: [Numpy-discussion] loadtxt error> >
2008/9/24 frank wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:> > Thank you very much for all of
you. I have downloaded the binary version> > 1.2rc and it fixed the problem.>
>> > My special thanks to the person who created the window binary version for>
> users who do not know or do not have the capacity to build the numpy from> >
source.> > That would be David Cournapeau -- one of the few brave enough to
venture there.> > Cheers> Stéfan>