Pierre GM wrote:
> Well, looks like the attachment is too big, so here's the
> implementation. The tests will come in another message.

A couple of quick nitpicks:

1) On line 186 (in the NameValidator class), you use
excludelist.append() to append a list to the end of a list.  I think you
meant to use excludelist.extend()

2) When validating a list of names, why do you insist on lower casing
them? (I'm referring to the call to lower() on line 207).  On one hand,
this would seem nicer than all upper case, but on the other hand this
can cause confusion for someone who sees certain casing of names in the
file and expects that data to be laid out the same.

Other than those, it's working fine for me here.

Ryan

--
Ryan May
Graduate Research Assistant