I tried looking at your question but ... kind of unusable  without some
documentation.

You need to give at least the following information:
what kind of optimization problem?
LP,NLP, Mixed Integer LP, Stochastic, semiinfinite, semidefinite?

Most solvers require the problem in the following form

min_x f(x)
subject to g(x)<=0
                 h(x) = 0

In your case that would mean: g(x) = g(x,f(x)).