On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 14:42,  <josef.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Robert Kern <robert.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 14:26, David Goldsmith <d.l.goldsm...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Then is it just the Wiki and related issues that we ask people to discuss @
>>> scipy-dev?
>>
>> I don't see a reason to do that, either.
>
> doceditor not moin Wiki, that was the policy that Ralf and David
> followed since last summer to have all docediting questions in one
> place.

Is the volume of questions really so large to justify the
inconvenience to the questioners? It's one thing to direct someone to,
say, the matplotlib list when asking matplotlib questions, but no one
is going to guess that they need to go to scipy-dev to ask a question
about the doceditor when they run into a problem editing a numpy
docstring.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."