> Failed again, I have attached the output including the execution of
> the above commands.
> Thanks for link to the environment variables, I need to read that.

In the attached file (and the one from the next email too) I didn't
see the

MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4
export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET

lines. Those need to be re-run with each new shell (terminal window)
you start up. (Unless you put them in ~/.profile, etc.)

You can see from the error messages (after the barf from the 2to3 tool
finishes) that there's still the warning about
MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET being set to 10.3.

If you did in fact run those commands immediately prior to "python3
setup.py build" and still see the MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET warning,
then there is definitely some bug in the build process that's
obliterating that environment variable.

Zach