> For the main repos we use buildbot and test on:
>
> Ubuntu Maverick 32-bit
> Debian sid 64-bit
> OSX 10.4 PPC
> OSX 10.5 Intel
> Debian wheezy PPC
> Debian squeeze ARM (a Raspberry PI no less)
> WIndows XP 32 bit
> SPARC (courtesy of our friends at NeuroDebian)
>
> http://nipy.bic.berkeley.edu/builders
>
> We've found several issues with numpy using these, and I've fed them
> back as I found them,
>
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2076
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2077
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2174
>
> They are particularly useful for difficult to reproduce problems
> because they test often and leave a record that we can point to.  As
> I've said before, y'all are welcome to use these machines for numpy
> builds / tests.

Now that Ondrej is working on getting continuous integration up for NumPy,  I
would encourage him to take you up on that offer.   Can these machines run a
Jenkins slave?

Having periodic tests of Sage, Pandas, matplotlib, scipy, and other projects is
a major priority and really critical before we can really talk about how to
migrate the APIs.    Thankfully, Ondrej is available to help get this project
started and working this summer.

-Travis