On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Ondřej Čertík <ondrej.cer...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the availability of the first beta release of
> NumPy 1.7.0b1.
>
> Sources and binary installers can be found at
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy/files/NumPy/1.7.0b1/
>
> Please test this release and report any issues on the numpy-discussion
> mailing list. The following problems are known and
> we'll work on fixing them before the final release:
>
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2187
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2185
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2066
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1588
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2076
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2101
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2108
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2150
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/2189
>
> I would like to thank Ralf for a lot of help with creating binaries
> and other help for this release.
>
> Cheers,
> Ondrej

At http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/contents.html, it looks like the TOC
tree is a bit messed up.  For example, I see that masked arrays are listed
multiple times, and I think some of the sub-entries for masked arrays show
up multiple times within an entry for masked arrays.  Some of the bullets
appear as ">" instead of dots.

Don't know what version that page is generated from, but we might want to
double-check that 1.7.0's docs don't have the same problem.

Cheers!
Ben Root