Hi Tim,

It's tricky to find functionality sometimes because as you've seen numpy and
especially scipy are spread over very diverse domains with very diverse
terminology! Usually someone on one or the other of the lists can help folks
find some functionality, if not by name than by description...

In any case, though, I hope you'll keep your code around and accessible to
people in standalone form. Despite being a bit slower than the ndimage stuff,
it seems like you've got a better set of boundary conditions, and some other
niceties that may appeal to others too.

Zach