On 28.03.2014 23:09, Olivier Grisel wrote:
> This is great! Has anyone started to work on OSX whl packages for
> scipy? I assume the libgfortran, libquadmath & libgcc_s dylibs will
> not make it as easy as for numpy. Would it be possible to use a static
> gcc toolchain as Carl Kleffner is using for his experimental windows
> whl packages?

you can get rid of libgfortran and quadmath with the -static-libgfortran
flag
libgcc_s is probably more tricky as scipy uses c++ so -static-libgcc may
need checking before using it
doesn't mac provide libgcc_s anyway? Even though they have clang by
default now, I doubt they can remove libgcc very soon.