Hi Carl,

All the items you suggest would be very appreciated. Don't hesitate to
ping me if you need me to test new packages.

Also the sklearn project has a free Rackspace Cloud account that
Matthew is already using to make travis upload OSX wheels for the
master branch of various scipy stack projects. Rackspace cloud can
also be used to start windows VMs if needed. Please tell me if you
want a some user credentials and API key.

Myself I use the Rackspace Cloud account to build sklearn wheels
following those instructions:

https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/wiki/How-to-make-a-release#building-windows-binary-packages

We are using msvc express (but only for 32bit Python) right now. I
have yet to try to build sklearn with your mingw-w64 static toolchain.

Rackspace granted us $2000 worth of cloud resource per month (e.g.
bandwith and VM time) so there is plenty of resource left to help with
upstream projects such as numpy and scipy.

Best,

--
Olivier