On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 2:33 AM, Travis Oliphant <tra...@continuum.io>
wrote:

> The FUD I'm talking about is the anti-company FUD that has influenced
> discussions in the past.    I really hope that we can move past this.

I have mostly stayed out of the governance discussion, in deference to how
new I am in this community, but I do want to take a moment to speak up here
to echo Travis's concern about anti-company FUD.

Everyone invested in NumPy has their own projects, priorities and employers
which shape their agenda. As far as I can tell, Travis and Continuum have
only ever acted with the long term health of the scipy ecosystem in mind.

Stephan