On Nov 13, 2015 10:06 AM, "Charles R Harris" <charlesr.har...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I think 1.10.0 and 1.10.1 are sufficiently buggy that they should be
removed from circulation as soon as 1.10.2 comes out. The inner product bug
for non contiguous arrays is particularly egregious. It is not customary to
remove outdated Numpy releases from sourceforge and pypi, but I'd like to
make an exception for those two.

Can you elaborate on what you're trying to accomplish? Like Matthew says,
they'll effectively be removed from circulation once 1.10.2 is released,
regardless of whether we actually delete the files. But deleting the files
does make it difficult to do legitimate things. (Example: rerunning an
analysis with both 1.10.1 and 1.10.2 to check whether some published
results were affected by one of the bugs in 1.10.1.)

-n