On 2015/12/03 11:08 AM, Yuxiang Wang wrote:
Too add to Sturla - I think this is what he mentioned but in more details:

http://www.fortran90.org/src/best-practices.html#interfacing-with-python

Right, but for each function that requires writing two wrappers, one in Fortran and a second one in cython. Even though they are very simple, this would be cumbersome for a library with more than a few functions. Therefore I think there is still a place for f2py and f90wrap, and I am happy to see development continuing at least on the latter.

Eric

Shawn