Hi all,

Just as a heads up: Nathaniel and I wrote a draft PEP on binary linux
wheels that is now being discussed on distutils-sig, so you can check that
out and participate in the conversation if you're interested.

- PEP on python.org: https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0513/
- PEP on github with some typos fixed:
https://github.com/manylinux/manylinux/blob/master/pep-513.rst
- Email archive: