Maybe we should upload to pypi? This allows us to upload binaries for osx
at least, and in general will make the beta available to anyone who does
'pip install --pre numpy'. (But not regular 'pip install numpy', because
pip is clever enough to recognize that this is a prerelease and should not
be used by default.)

(For bonus points, start a campaign to convince everyone to add --pre to
their ci setups, so that merely uploading a prerelease will ensure that it
starts getting tested automatically.)