Thanks for the suggestion!

That abstract is limited to 400 characters, and it's already at 350+, so
there isn't much room left.
If it gets accepted I will eventually need to fill out an extended
abstract, where I will make sure to explain that better.

Jaime

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 3:45 PM, Daπid <davidmen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20 March 2017 at 19:58, Jaime Fernández del Río <jaime.f...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Taking NumPy In Stride
> > This workshop is aimed at users already familiar with NumPy. We will
> dissect
> > the NumPy memory model with the help of a very powerful abstraction:
> > strides.
> > Participants will learn how to create different views out of the same
> data,
> > including multidimensional ones, get a new angle on how and why
> broadcasting
> > works, and explore related techniques to write faster, more efficient
> code.
>
> I think I only understand this abstract because I know what views are.
> Maybe you could add a line explaining what they are? (I cannot think
> of one myself).

(\__/)
( O.o)
( > <) Este es Conejo. Copia a Conejo en tu firma y ayúdale en sus planes
de dominación mundial.