** Tags removed: testcontext
** Tags added: feature framework

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of NUnit
Core Developers, which is the registrant for NUnit Framework.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/740304

Title:
  teardown performance memory

Status in NUnit Test Framework:
  New

Bug description:
  In #611325 the introduced TestContext should also have performance
information. I think the most important things are CPU cycles (not runtime!)
and maximum of memory used by the last test.
  Perhaps num of used threads und their CPU cylcles and maximum stack size
would be interested, too.
  A very good additional information would be, how often the test will be run
and the number of the current run.

  Runtime ist not useful on current processors because can change the
  frequence. Since vista new functions are available for cpu cycles.

  Background: We make performance tests with nunit and the statistics.