---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tony Lesmana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 3, 2006 11:47 AM
Subject: [BolaML] Joke
To: [email protected]


Alex Ferguson was very jealous of Chelsea, so he decided to visit their
training ground and pick up some tips. Upon meeting Mourinho, he enquired:

"Jose, what is the secret of your success?"

"Well, Sir Alex," said Mourinho, "We use the European Way - we train their
minds as well as their bodies."

"Give us an example" said Fergie.

"OK", said the Special One, "Hernan Crespo, come over here, I have a
question for you. You are your father's son, but you're not your brother.
Who are you?"

So Crespo thought for a few moments and said:

"I'm me, boss."

"Very good, Hernan, back you go to training. And there you have it, Sir
Alex. The European Way - we train not just their bodies, but their minds as
well."

"Right," thinks Fergie on the way home, "I'll give this a go at training
tomorrow."

So the next day at training, he calls over Wayne Rooney. "Wayne, you are
your father's son, but you're not your brother. Who are you ?"

Rooney thinks for ages, then replies:

"Can I have the evening to think about it, boss?"

"OK, son, but make sure you give me the answer tomorrow."

That evening, Rooney asks Colleen the question, but she can't figure it at
all.
Now Rooney has heard rumours of "The European Way", so he has a brainwave:

"I've got it, I'll phone Xabi Alonso. He's bound to know."

So he gets on the phone: "Hello Xabi, it's Wayne Rooney here. You are your
father's son, but you're not your brother, who are you ?"

Without hesitation, Xabi replies: "I'm me."

"Thanks, Xabi," says a delighted Rooney, and puts the phone down.

Next morning at training, Ferguson says to Rooney: "You are your father's
son, but you're not your brother, who are you?"

A satisfied-looking Rooney replies:



"That's easy, Boss. I'm Xabi Alonso."

"No! No! No!," screamed an exasperated Ferguson. "You're not Xabi Alonso,
you're Hernan Crespo."


--
junker juga manusia... punya rasa punya hati...
jangan samakan dengan... pisau belati... (SEURIEUS MOD TM)

nusagames, it's a new way of life!
---====*SPAMMERS WELCOME!!*====---
 http://nusagames dot cjb dot net
--------==================-------- 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nusagames/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to