Original Star Wars Coming To DVD,Greedo no longer shooting
first

This is no joke and we've bent over backwards to confirm
it's the real deal. Our very best industry sources have
been checking in over the last couple of days -
independently, I might add - with word that Lucasfilm and
20th Century Fox are finally going to be releasing the
original theatrical versions of the Star Wars films on
DVD, in late 2006.
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/rumormill.html

--
"I'm no Jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightsaber." (Jedi
Knight II: Jedi Outcast)
========================================================================================
Ikuti Lomba Puisi Online Jawa Timur, dapatkan hadiah menarik setiap bulannya
dan hadiah total senilai 60 juta rupiah
hanya di http://www.plasa.com
========================================================================================


--
junker juga manusia... punya rasa punya hati...
jangan samakan dengan... pisau belati... (SEURIEUS MOD TM)

nusagames, it's a new way of life!
---====*SPAMMERS WELCOME!!*====---
http://nusagames dot cjb dot net
--------==================--------




SPONSORED LINKS
Regional bgan Regional truck driving jobs Regional truck driving jobs
Arizona regional multiple listing service Way of the warrior United regional health care system


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to