http://www.on205th.com/2008/05/gi-joe-is-gonna-be-sexy-rubbery.html

bonus : starcraft lagi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx4sOAt2EPM

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Firdauf Achmad Dhewata <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   --- In [email protected] <nusagames%40yahoogroups.com>, Peter
> Hermawan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> >
> > http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/04/first_look_at_scarlett_gi_joe.php
> > http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/03/snake_eyes_is_accurate.php
>
> yg scarlett kocak2 komentarnya baik pro/kontra, tapi paling setuju
> ini :
>
> "I agree with you guys that say that outfit is pretty bad... they
> shouldn't have her wear that. But unlike many of you, I feel that she
> shouldn't wear the outfit from the original show either! That would
> look terrible on her as well. In fact, I don't think the fans will
> ever be able to agree on an outfit that is acceptable for her to wear!
> The only compromise? Don't have her wear anything at all. That seems
> like a solution that will please everyone. A lot."
>
> Alkaizer
>
>  
>



-- 
--
petermei3905 (6/6/2007 3:00:21 PM): Seperti Kata Tung Desem Waringin dalam
bukunya Financial Revolution, ada 3 jalan Kaya dengan Cepat yaitu: 1. Kawin
dengan Konglomerat atau dengan Anaknya 2. Merampok 3. Beli Lotere..

Reply via email to