share nfs ke gadjah :D

2010/6/2 冴羽獠 (Ryo Saeba) <[email protected]>

> jadi softwareraid + btrfs aja ya? setuju semua?
>
> Disk /dev/sdh: 2000.4 GB, 2000398934016 bytes
> 255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 243201 cylinders
> Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes
> Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> Disk identifier: 0x00000000
>
> Disk /dev/sdh doesn't contain a valid partition table
>
> Disk /dev/sdi: 2000.4 GB, 2000398934016 bytes
> 255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 243201 cylinders
> Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes
> Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> Disk identifier: 0x00000000
>
> Disk /dev/sdi doesn't contain a valid partition table
>
> Disk /dev/sdj: 2000.4 GB, 2000398934016 bytes
> 255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 243201 cylinders
> Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes
> Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> Disk identifier: 0x00000000
>
> Disk /dev/sdj doesn't contain a valid partition table
>
> Disk /dev/sdk: 2000.4 GB, 2000398934016 bytes
> 255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 243201 cylinders
> Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes
> Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> Disk identifier: 0x00000000
>
> Disk /dev/sdk doesn't contain a valid partition table
>
> Disk /dev/sdl: 2000.4 GB, 2000398934016 bytes
> 255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 243201 cylinders
> Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes
> Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
> Disk identifier: 0x00000000
>
> Disk /dev/sdl doesn't contain a valid partition table
>
>
> --
> things left unsaid, http://ryosaeba.wordpress.com
> maxgain scams, http://maxgain.wordpress.com
>

Reply via email to