[please use reply-all to include the list. thanks!]

On Mar 7, 2016, at 12:56 PM, Denis Serov <intr...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I would like to ask about current state of Windows port. Is it frozen? It
> will be cool to know the plans :)
>
> Where are a lot of Windows-branches at GitHub. What is the most actual one?

github/Windows-v2.6.5-7 is the most recent active branch. The older
windows_port ones were developed in SVN, and the merge commits did not properly
record which changes from trunk/ were incorporated into the branch. Therefore,
they could not be merged back into trunk/master without potentially losing
information. I kept them after the reposurgeon SVN-to-Git conversion, but they
are probably not useful anymore.

> The Windows builder looks like turned off, am I right that it is not
> available currently and where were no builds after version 2.6.5-6?

If you mean the Windows builder in Buildbot, it never completely worked. I
believe that the Windows builds listed on the NUT homepage were all done on
another system.

> I couldn't find any info about proper environment to build Windows version.
> Does anybody know what the version of MinGW has been installed on
> eaton-win2003server-x86? And what versions of libraries such cppunit, libusb,
> regex, snmp should be used?

Hopefully someone else can shed some light on that.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple@gmail