Hi,

That was the idea. The driver I wrote do not affect Solis or Rhino
models. It was intended only for newer models. My idea was to release
it as a new driver. The only thing I noticed is that someone added
support to one of the models covered by the driver I did on Solis
driver. So I shared the driver I wrote to check what the community
thinks its best for the project. I believe there are two options: a)
Add the new driver for the newest models, leaving rhino and solis
drivers unchanged b) merge the functionality of solis and the driver I
wrote. I prefer option a) because it does not change users of solis UPS
and it would not require any further development work.

Best Regards,

Carlos