hmm..
In my opinion, since we try to keep the master branch of our main git
repo (nut) always up-to-date (i.e. we don't do development in a
separate branch and only merge it back into master when readying a new
release) and in a working condition, we should not keep the website
frozen between releases, we should, instead, fetch and publish updates
when needed: the website will then reflect the status of our
officially official (albeit not yet part of a set-in-stone release)
code -- if anyone wants a snapshot of the website at the time of a
given release, they it can be built from tags.
(..and, being the personification of laziness, I'd rather prefer to
avoid any possible conflict that a separate branch could generate when
merged back into master)